No announcement yet.

Blast from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know what guitar Norum is using. Logo looks too small to be Charvel, but it's really hard to make out.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Stratage...... Wasn't Yngwie's song "Liar" about Mr. Norum???

A~
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Filmed in Amsterdam BTW
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          Filmed in Amsterdam BTW
          I was in Amsterdam last week.

Although it was the end of May, it was so cold that people were wearing down jackets.

Also, I was the shortest guy walking around on the streets, which is a change from towering over everyone else in Japan at 5'10"...
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

HA HA! Yeah, Holland is really the Land Of The Giants now!

Comment

I had no clue who this guy was ..and I am a pretty avid Glenn Hughes fan and followed his Varney stuff in Blues Bureau International. I really did not follow Dokken much after the split save for I knew he had two new guitarists..

I always wondered who played that Yngwie influenced solo of Final Countdown.

Comment

I have a strange feeling that it is a scalloped neck.. but dont listen to me and my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  HA HA! Yeah, Holland is really the Land Of The Giants now!
                  You would fit right in, Ron
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Well yeah, both sides of my family are Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                    X