New Slayer clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Slayer clip

this is just a snippet of a new song, sounds pretty fucking awesome to me!

sorry if this is already being talked about!

I'd like to see what gear thier whole studio setup for this record and past!
    I love thier raw tone!

anyhow hopefully it doesn't suck!

Cheers!

Chris

Woohoo, thanks for that. I'll be seeing them on July 4th, so I assume they will be showcasing some of their new stuff.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

that sounds pretty neat

Comment

About damn time they're putting someting new out. They put out albums about as quick as Metallica do.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

they are only playing one new song on the unholy alliance tour called cult, which is the single due out on june 6th.

as for them not releasing albums alot, this album was supposed to come out in 2004 but american records lost it's ride and had to find a new home!

so now here comes the slayer!

Cheers
          Chris

Comment

Music was cool but their tone has been weak from SOH on. RIB had a killer guitar sound...don't know why they changed it.

Comment

+1

That clip was
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what can i say? it's slayer

Comment

I like hard rock !

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle
                    what can i say? it's slayer
                    Exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      About damn time they're putting someting new out. They put out albums about as quick as Metallica do.
                      I know you didn't mean put Metallica in the same sentence as Slayer!!
                      I love admins!

Comment

Sorry, they just seem to take the same amount of time to put out albums I meant. Slayer doesn't suck now, though, even though everything sounds pretty much the same. Slayer is just Slayer!

Comment

The whole song is on their website now....
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It's boring and you've heard it before. Couple of neat riffs but again, weak guitar tones, rehashed lyrics...it's Slayer by the numbers. Sigh. Fortysomething dudes singing about killing Jesus is just a bit...silly.

Comment

Bah, so what if it's silly! don't you think it was silly when they first came out too? Let alone "fortysomething"

to be honest, anyone singing about killing a mythical charachter is silly, regardless of what religion it belongs too!

it's all just FUN, jesus, everyone's a critic *no pun intended with the jesus bit*

I find it funny that everyone complains about how bands always sound the same! well that's the way ti goes
                              AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Rollingstones, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Britney Spears, Lionel Ritchie, what do all these people have in common? they are musicians in every genre who put out albums that sound the same! it's a fact of life, if every artist was perfectly creative and morphed every time they recorded something, then you would complain too and say, "Hey they changed thier sound" Well let's be thankful "slayer are slayer" and they aren't being creative!!! HA!

Oh got the new Zyklon record too, sounds like the last one, does it bother me, NO because it's MUSIC!

Psycho rant off

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X