No announcement yet.

New Slayer clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! you are NOT going to believe me but i write a tune a month ago with the same riff kerry played at the beginning!
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

There's actually a 3 song sampler floating around now. Jihad is a damn cool song compared to the other 2, but something seems to be lacking, not sure what it is. The riff is simple as hell, but the song does more for me than the other 2. I gotta hear this album and check out the rest of the songs because I can't exactly tell what I like or don't like about it so far

Comment

I'm seeing them in two weeks on the unholy alliance tour.
        I can hardly wait!!!

Comment

I thought that was pretty weak...tone was weak, and the alternate picking was sloppy as hell!! Drums were pretty good though....But the music did nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81
            Drums were pretty good though....
            yeah man dave is back!
            If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage
              yeah man dave is back!
              .....and sicker than ever. I think playing with all his side projects kicked his chops up a notch. If he didn't come back I would've loved to see Kevin Talley get the gig. Anyone see his Slayer audition on youtube? That kid is fucking sick!!!! He needs to find a new band.
              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

How about a link? My buddy Dave Chedrick (New Eden, Dreams Of Damnation, Hirax) also auditioned...don't know if it was filmed though....
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

there used to be a better clip where he did 3 songs, disciple and stain of mind i think, along with this one. can't find it for some reason.
                  EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

That is some nice playing. Jack.

Comment

I like the 18 Marshall cabs in that rehearsal room.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X