Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype "Continuum"

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that our second full length CD entitled "Continuum" is out! Needless to say we used our trusty Jacksons, including our 7 strings for one of the tunes.

The next CD will likely be 100% 7 string based material.

Check out "Continuum" at these fine online retailers:

- Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8)
    - CDInzane (http://www.cdinzane.com)
    - Laser's Edge (http://www.lasercd.com/default.asp)
    - Nightmare Records (http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cata...P6mhEAmkI3aq65)

Thanks for your attention.

Vince L - PROTOTYPE
    Go to our Facebook page for now instead.

Heh. He LIVES!

Gotta check this one out. You guys need to get craking on the 7 string stuff, though...
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian
      Heh. He LIVES!

Gotta check this one out. You guys need to get craking on the 7 string stuff, though...
      We have 80% of the next CD written and it's heavy as hell thanks to the 7 strings. It'll be intense!

Comment

Any clips off the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by slash
          Any clips off the new one?
          If you're talking about Continuum, yes, at www.myspace.com/prototypeonline

The brand new stuff won't be out till next year at this stage.

Comment

hey man, great stuff. your background image isn't showing up in firefox, just so you know.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

hey Vince. Glad to see it's out now. I'd been listening to Trinity & decided to check in at PrototypeOnline for the first time in ages about a month ago when I saw you guys had a new CD on it's way. Looking forward to hearing it.

I know the website mentions European distribution - any idea about distro over here? I picked up Trinity locally, it'd be nice to see Continuum in Oz too. With a supporting tour
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Have you guys ever played up here? If you ever do, let me know. I know some promoters that could set stuff up.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Hey Vince!
                  Long time man!!...Glad to see ya pop back in! Great stuff!! Nice to hear those Jacksons shredding it up!!

Don't be a stranger dude!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                    hey Vince. Glad to see it's out now. I'd been listening to Trinity & decided to check in at PrototypeOnline for the first time in ages about a month ago when I saw you guys had a new CD on it's way. Looking forward to hearing it.

I know the website mentions European distribution - any idea about distro over here? I picked up Trinity locally, it'd be nice to see Continuum in Oz too. With a supporting tour
                    The CD should be available in Europe through MetalAxe Records. I'm pretty sure it's already up on www.amazon.de

As for touring in Australia, we'd love to!!! Not sure if anyone will be picking it up there, same goes for Asia.

Same goes for Boston... we get some offers to play fests in that neck of the woods but it's usually not worth going all the way out there for a single show. Someday we will tour multiple States, it's a matter of getting a good offer.

Comment

Sweet, you know I'll be buying a copy!

Cool, you're still on Nightmare..

Bill
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X