Lynch, Gus G., Syu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY
    Syu is the monster in that group of four. Ya think he studied any Schenkerisms growing up?
    I haven't seen a red jumpsuit look that good since Gary Moore circa 1983.

that was very cool.

Japan 1 - 0 US/Greece
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I feel like a fucking idiot.

It was a washburn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxt1...earch=Firewind

He plays it in there. Love the thing. I remembered the shape of the guitar and the headstock led me to say Hamer, but aye it's a Washburn.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This was for Young Guitar, btw.

Young guitar is so friggin AWESOME. They pull this kind of crap all the time. I need to find a way to subscribe to it somehow...

And I have to disagree. Syu sounded plain aweful, to me and Ohmura is one efficient motherfucker, but total lifeless playing.
        Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-16-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

i too really like gus' tone i should go listen to some firewind..anyone know how he ets his tone?

Comment

On Firewind albums it's a POD, believe it or not.

Comment

Holy Frickin' Crap!!, That was Awesome!!
              Love the the white Vee, more than likely an ESP and not a Gibson.

Comment

Lynch looks like he's ready to bust all of their asses any moment

Comment

he seems a littl nervous in front of them but he does some cool stuff..the strat guy is really fast but not hugely emotive, gus g actually did pull a couple of lynch licks off which was cool i thought ..

Comment

Well, Lynch certainly played MUCHO better on that video than when I went to the show and walked out on him...yeah it was that bad!

Looks like he took it up a few notches with some pressure/talent next to him..

Sad to say Reb did a MUCH better job nailing Lynch's material live than Lynch did...on his own material...

well that could happen I guess..I'm sure those three with Lynch or Dweezil could nail VH beter than Ed these days..

Sorry Mike..I still love you..

It was a fun video to watch..

Japan has no shortage of shredders..yeesh between Akira of Loudness, Concerto Moon, Ark Storm, Double Dealer, Saber Tiger..I think Norifumi Shima is both Concerto Moon and Double Dealer..

Gus G (Firewind, Mystic Prophesy, Dream Evil, Nightrage)..certainly is a talent that can play write neo classical metal material and then write killer death/thrash as well..I respect that!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X