No announcement yet.

Brett Garsed ... Heard him ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol no problems Bill there are too many great guitarists out there hidden under a multitude of floating turds that make up the musical interneti didnt catch on too Brett untill a few years back but to be honest he hasnt got a lot of brutal metal tracks he is more of a laid back melodic player who turns heads as he plays.His quid pro and exempt album are great,but out of stock!so ebay is the only place to sometimes find copies.Big sky is his latest,realy good but its more laid back with medium paced tunes and great slide.Perhaps you might check out his work on Planet X,he played all the guitar on the 1st album

check out bretts emo free myspace site for Big sky streams to hear the style of that album

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
      HOLY SHIT AGAIN!:ROTF:

I watched it three more times..

what is his best work..I'll get it...I like what he's doing on the second vid!

I'm a slacker..
      check out John Farnham's Age of Reason album. It'll be right up your alley, Bill. Easy listening AOR contemporary pop for grown ups type stuff.

I kidd, but Brett's playing really is quite tasty (and tasteful) in his Farnham work.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

It took me a half second to be floored on that second vid..

OK I will check the bay..

Planet X??...isn't that MacAlpines gig..Bret did that too..hell you gottta be stellar to be in that camp..

Damn.

Well, thanks guys..see, sometimes, I learn of other great players from you guys..and I truly like that!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          It took me a half second to be floored on that second vid..

OK I will check the bay..

Planet X??...isn't that MacAlpines gig..Bret did that too..hell you gottta be stellar to be in that camp..

Damn.

Well, thanks guys..see, sometimes, I learn of other great players from you guys..and I truly like that!

You're welcome Bill !!!

Comment

I'd never heard of him. Great stuff!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
              I'd never heard of him. Great stuff!
              That's how I wanna play when I grow up !!!!

Comment

Yeah, Brett pulls off some pretty tasty stuff on Age of Reason... check out the solo in Don´t tell me it can´t be done.

Comment

If you can get any of his stuff with T.J. its got a really cool sound. There was a really cool set of CDs called Worlds Scariest Guitarists and Brett was the first guy on I think the 4th CD - a live solo that really good.
                  Must have been a band break that they took where he soloed.
                  He has an original sound too which is hard to find original guys these days.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Comment

Oh Ya!
                      Bret Garsed is a killer player.
                      probably a little too mellow for most of the folks on this site, but damn the boys has got some chops.
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Last edited by JC_Denton; 07-04-2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X