X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake E lee Estate items for sale

Was looking for some mp3 doenlaods and found this:
    http://www.jakeelee.com/html/index.p...e=News&topic=3

I wish he would start another band or go out solo to "raise revenue" rather than just selling off old stuff he doesn't want any more.

this always smacks of desperation. just my .02
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I wish he'd sell his purple burst Charvel...I'd take it off his hands. You know, just to help him out...

Comment

"....and ultimately Sharon, Jake's granddaughter."

Holy Crap I am OLD.

Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

The site makes it sound like he died or something..

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
            I wish he'd sell his purple burst Charvel...I'd take it off his hands. You know, just to help him out...
            The purpleburst or the blueburst was given to a song co-writer in Japan. I can't remember which one though.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

it was the blue one.

there was a jake estate sale a year or so ago on ebay, and from what i remember, it sounds like some of the items that were part of that, oddly enough.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yea, that's it the blue one was reportably given to Japanese recording artist Ann Lewis. Jake worked with her on quite a few of her albums.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
                  I wish he would start another band or go out solo to "raise revenue" rather than just selling off old stuff he doesn't want any more.

this always smacks of desperation. just my .02
                  It smacks of ummm, oh yea smack ( or crack ). Sounds like his family is trying to take care of Jake's kids, make you wonder about where Jake is...................

Comment

You know, technically this is not an estate sale, it is a yard sale or just plain out sale. Damn you guys scared me, i thought had died, yeah his music career has seemed to die, but still he is alive!

Comment

Working...
                    X