Scorpions/Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpions/Last Night

I saw the Scorpions last night in th OC. They played for 2 hrs and kicked ASS. I missed Dokken because of the Beer lines. Normaly you can hear the band from the beer lines however the Pacific Ampatheatre Sucks because of noise code regulations very quiet venue. Last concert I go to there. Tonight they Rock the HardRock in Vegas!

Cool, thanks for the report. Are you sure the beer lines didn't it. Were they chanting for the Scorpions to come on?
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I guess I really missed them because of the fact NO George (Shred your face off) Lynch and the kick ass Mexican food and cervaza's at Mi Casa on 19th street.

Comment

I saw Scorpions + Motley Crue in 2002 I think it was - here in Fresno CA. I was Blown Away by The Scorpions - a class act! They were night and say versus Motley Crue...
        Yo Quiero Jackson USA Neck Thru "J" Serial Numbered Customs!

Comment

Sadly, Reb Beach shreds Lynch on his own material to be honest...

I hung out with Dokken last Sunday, and saw lynch a couple months ago... Reb is VERY much on his game, and George is fading. Sad stuff...

Comment

WTF, is Reb Beach back in Dokken again???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1
              and cervaza's
              the what?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Reb's with Whitesnake. John Levin(Warlock) has been with Dokken for at least 3 yrs.

Comment

Working...
                X