Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shredheads rejoice! New Paul Gilbert album!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredheads rejoice! New Paul Gilbert album!

http://www.paulgilbert.com/News.html

Looking forward to this one!

Awesome, I don't quite consider myself a shredhead but I AM a raving PG fan!!

Comment

Very cool! I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed
        Awesome, I don't quite consider myself a shredhead but I AM a raving PG fan!!
        +1 huge Gilbert fan!
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I hope it is more shred than some of his other solo CD's///
          HE DOES rock though !

Comment

That cover rules!
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

The first 38 seconds of GET OUT OF MY YARD are impossible to play. But I played them. And you can listen.
              Haha i always thought PG is one funny dude. Never met him and probably never will but it seems like he is a fun guy to stay around. And maybe it's just me but he always seems like a really down to earth guy considering what he achieved.
              Loved all the RacerX cd's so i really look forward to this.

Flo
              http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death
                Haha i always thought PG is one funny dude. Never met him and probably never will but it seems like he is a fun guy to stay around. And maybe it's just me but he always seems like a really down to earth guy considering what he achieved.
                Loved all the RacerX cd's so i really look forward to this.

Flo

I fell down the chair when i saw that on his site.
                Last edited by Norton; 07-08-2006, 07:48 PM.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

It's about time! Thanks for the notification
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I like how he says "the first 38 seconds are impossible to play".
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

That's awesome! I didn't even expect him to get the album out before the end of the year!

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death
                        Yup!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One thing I really like about Paul Gilbert is that he's proud of all the work he did in the 80's, rather than trying to dismiss it. He still has an obvious love of 80's metal. And his website is always a funny read, this album is gonna shred!

Comment

His website is a source of great entertainment! I love the "Do Not Click" section.

Comment

I can't wait to hear the disc. Any word on if the Japanese version will have any extra tracks? Usually the Japanese get a bonus track or two.

As for Paul's website, it's hilarious and it's cool that he's so involved with it. A lot of artists let someone else do it for them and only provide an ocassional "update" email.
                              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                              X