Damn I love this woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I love this woman

what pipes on this gal, and she is freaking hot!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=78cJDpJFa...=lacuna%20coil
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

I met last week after an ozzfest show at a truckstop! She was like 5ft tall! Very pretty though! To bad she was all bundled up, I couldn't see her body though! I didn't get to chat with her much though! They were friendly!
    I love admins!

Comment

Cool tune, kickin' vocals and WOW! What a hottie!!!
      -Rick

Comment

i like the vocals, especially the fact that she doesn't sound like another nightwish clone.
        having that said, the tune sucks....replace her vocals with some generic rap/screamo mix and you got another generic korn/numetal song. boring....

Comment

Agree with Fragle.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

She sings great and is hot. Too bad the rest of the band is pretty lame. Where is the creativity in today's guitarists? I wish I was 30 years younger having what I have learned on guitar in the last 41 years. I can hear it now they are shouting, "Record Contract" Yes sir, that was easy, Sign 'em up
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

They are going to be here Wednesday with Rob Zombie and Anthrax..should be a great show.

Comment

The american popularity threw them into a gay direction..it's ironic too..because it's safe to be metal again.."Nu" is dead..stay the fuck away from "nu"..because "nu" is old..thank goodness!

But I love all the old LC ..and Christina is a no brainer for me..same beuitiful dark features as my wife..I love peteite Italian girls..with very long dark hair..they pop my cork!

My wife's still pops mine..oh hell yes..too bad my wife sings like Edith Bunker..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I agree the band has gone kind of "lame" but they do have some tunes I like, and I think she is smoking.
                  How come so many guitarists out there today seemingly suck?

Christina should pair up with Jeff Loomis and do an album.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Last night I saw this band on Jay Leno, "Soul (something?)". (I sound like my Dad the first time he saw Led Zepplin on TV. "Led" something he said. The guy had one of those Les Paul's like yours"

The band had a 20 note sort of solo and that was it. Not too bad sounding, sort of old school classic rock with Fender's and Gibson's. It seems all the metal today is guitars tuned down, with a lot of high gain distortion and chunky chords. No melodies, no single note solos. No inspiration
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I have Comalies and think it's a good album. Good songs and vocals but from a guitarist's view, nothing too interesting. And yeah, she's hot!
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

My wife said she would even do Cristina Scabbia. I think a trip to Italy will be in our future.....
                        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

She does have a great voice. I think they did that song on Jimmy Kimmel Live not too long ago. The guy doing the backup vocals sucks... they need to get rid of him. I mean, do they really need two vocalists on stage anyway??
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've got no problem with the two vocal thing. It can work really well if done right, like Nightwish, Ram-Zet. But the dude in LC is just annoying. The first song I heard from them was Heaven's A Lie and I took an instant dislike to his vocals

Cristina is the band's one redeeming feature on the band's last album.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X