No announcement yet.

Damn I love this woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I've always said, Christina should find another band or she should get rid of the rest of the musicians starting with the dude singer. Early LC was much better.

Comment

Shes dating jim root from slipknot. She was here in dead moines hanging out a few weeks ago.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven
        Shes dating jim root from slipknot. She was here in dead moines hanging out a few weeks ago.
        really, man what a waste of pussy..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
          is it the bands or is it the management and record labels pressuring them to "sound" a certain way I wonder.
          I've been listening to their older stuff and it doesn't sound like korn at all, it's pretty freaking good. No shredding, but I can listen to music for music's sake as a "non musician"
          No it's not "korn"..but it's more in that direction from their earlier stuff..american popularity..In Flames did that too..but they seemed to jump back on track..not totally on track ..but better.

I agree..labels should STFU..

and yes I like the older stuff better when the label did STFU.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

there ya go, custom strathead charvels really do get the girls

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
              The victoria Secrets Model ..Brunette tall willowy, slutty as hell looking yet innocent looking at the same time?
              John I'm shocked :ROTF:
              Well, thanks to Seventhson's pic now I know who it is. She's hot, of course, but doesn't "grab" me right away like some of the other models - i.e. Heidi Klum. Then again, I've always preferred the blondes - Christie Brinkley, Claudia Schiffer, Nikki Taylor, etc. Cindy Crawford never did much for me or the anorexic ones like Kate Moss.
              Last edited by jwoods986; 07-14-2006, 08:00 AM.
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I wanna take her out for some sausage and meatballs..

Comment

A frozen gory hole? Into the necrophelia Bill? lol
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

$
                    Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-14-2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1
                      A frozen gory hole? Into the necrophelia Bill? lol
                      umm..it depends..

I gotta be really baked..

Comment

I'm baffeled why SYL only gets a rotating slot on the 2nd stage while Avenged Sevenfold gets to play on the mainstage, blah thats just wrong in my opinion.
                        Cause Avenged Sevenfold has better music? I know its pretty fashionable to hate Avenged Sevenfold cause they are kinda mainstream but I have the album and its essentially a power metal record with thrash elementals and some wierd alt rock vocals (I'm not big on the vocals but the music itself is great). I'm just amazed they get any radio play at all considering the way their songs sound. Their guitarists aren't to shabby either.

Comment

Working...
                        X