No announcement yet.

Michael Sweet/Stryper back to Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Sweet/Stryper back to Jackson!

...just found out Michael Sweet is using Jacksons again. Here are some recent photos of a show in Norway. He's using a King V in bengal stripes. Well, I was hoping he'd bring the RR out of hiding but this is good enough for now.

http://www.stryper.info/index.php?ref=norway_pics
    E = Fb

Looks like a KV2T
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      Looks like a KV2T
      Yeah, KV2T for sure. I always thought it was cool that he never used a tremelo.

...and Oz is playing a different Wayne than before.
      E = Fb

Comment

Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Those guys change amps more than Speed Monkey does.

I have seen pics of them playing XXXs, Mesas & Marshalls all within the last year. I think they were endorsing Mesas on Reborn Again.

Comment

Yeah, they had XXX's on the reunion tour in '03, and they went back to Boogies last year...or atleast Mike did.

Hey Stuka, thanks for posting that photo. I don't have good "photo posting skills"
            E = Fb

Comment

y eah but in that picture they are both using marshalls, one is a older jcm800 2 channel and i think the other is a DSL.

Comment

Cool, great to see the Jacksons again. I always liked Mike's Kelly that he played years ago, and was thinking of doing a Custom Shop version of it.

Strange on the amps. I always thought their definitive sound was through Mesa's!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

These pics were taken at a recent show in Norway. They might have been using some "rentals" just to save on some air freight $$$. The drums aren't Robert's yellow and black set either so that's even more evidence it's just "loaner" equipment.
                  E = Fb

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Chemist
                    These pics were taken at a recent show in Norway. They might have been using some "rentals" just to save on some air freight $$$. The drums aren't Robert's yellow and black set either so that's even more evidence it's just "loaner" equipment.
                    Yeah I was thinking the same thing, most bands do rentals to save on frieght cost unless they are doing a major tour across the sea's.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X