Dean Rusty Cooley pix right here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Rusty Cooley pix right here!

So don't ask me about specs or prices or whatever else, I know as little as your guys about this but here are the first pictures: http://www.outworldband.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=74

With this and Loomis' 7 on the horizon it's going to be an interesting winter having to buy 2 guitars or pick 1. Oh, and if I had to choose, I would go with the Dean even though that has those damn EMGs I hate.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

I don't like it. I prefer his old 7-string Jackson Dinky custom.

Comment

heres a video from the very show that pictures from. i like the guitar, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HpEo...rusty%20cooley

Comment

That guitar is cool. I like the slant on the pickups.

Comment

I like the headstock shape too - sort of like a cross between an Ibanez and a Jackson or ESP

Comment

I like the headstock a lot. The body is not my cup of tea, nor is the colour, but definitly a cool overall design and not a straight copy of something else!
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ok, who is this guy????

(ducks....)
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

You don't know Rusty Cooley?

He's one of the most technical proficient shredders I've seen and he's quite well known. He's from Texas and our very own guitar08man (sorry if I got the name wrong) gets lessons by the guy, needless to say he's a killer player as well.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That guitar rocks!!!!!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can't wait to see what the final version will look like. I know that's not the headstock logo they are going to use, just looks odd to me in that configuration. They did have a script logo they used on their guitar that looked like the soloist a few years back. I can also see them slanting the fretboard to match the pickup slant. As to the bridge, Rusty says it's some sort of low profile Floyd, I'm interested in knowing exactly what it is.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=rusty+cooley

is the guitar is too big? or rusty too small? guitar looks giant in his hands..
                      everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

The headstock reminds of a Raven.

The edges aren't as pronounced, but not far off otherwise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
                          You don't know Rusty Cooley?

He's one of the most technical proficient shredders I've seen and he's quite well known. He's from Texas and our very own guitar08man (sorry if I got the name wrong) gets lessons by the guy, needless to say he's a killer player as well.

you are too kind my friend.

oh, and if yall want, i'll try and ask rusty to let me play it, so i can let you guys know what its like.
                          www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Working...
                          X