No announcement yet.

Van Halen Tribute Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to get some of this Virtual Halen stuff Bill - let me know what I need to do. I thought the punks were good until I heard this - amazing stuff. I'm kinda glad that Tony goofed up live, otherwise I was going to be jealous as hell.

Pete
    BTW, have you thought about maybe posting some of the vids on youtube?

Comment

I'll figure what Bill has is video (VHS-c or 8) that was dubbed to DVD. It will have to be ripped to AVI, or MPG, not sure what program to do that with really.

Any input?

Comment

simply awesome!!! the guitarists tone is very nice! his abilities aren't too shabby either!

Comment

Yeah, rip it to the HD and then convert it to AVI format and then burn to dvd disk. I use Sony vegas 6.0 beautiful app, does nearly everything. Get from any reliable P2P or bittorrent. Sony Vegas 6.0 is one nice app, I love the thing I use for everything just about. Don't use several different apps, just download Sony Vegas if you want...it does it all...its an "all in one" app.
          Takes awhile to learn and get use too, but worth every bandwidth of a download. Excellent app.

PM me if your interested in the app.
          Last edited by Soap; 07-31-2006, 12:07 PM.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Thanks guys..well I was very proud of it at the time..still am I guess..I know it's better than the AP...they are good..not Virtual Halen good..our rythym section and singer is on a higher level...Tony is every bit as good as this guy..just more "nervous"..

Ummm..I'll give it to John..Let's see what we can do..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
              You were more creepy then by todays standards my bro...

Cool...thanks dude..I know..and fatter...I was 240 in the vid...FREE..all you can eat donuts and big macs baby...BEEFCAKE!! (><)!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Virtual Halen is the best VH tribute band ever, end of story
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                  Virtual Halen is the best VH tribute band ever, end of story
                  Thanks brother E...that's very nice..I'm very glad that you like it..

Being the huge VH fans you guys are..we were too!!!

Our love for VH is why we did that...and then money!!

Comment

Working...
                  X