Scott Ian still useing jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Ian still useing jacksons?

I found Brian Posehns video for Metal by Numbers and it looks like Scotts useing one of his old Jackson signatures? Am I right?

Heres the link...
    BRIAN POSEHN - "Metal By Numbers" Official Music Video from the album 'Live: In Nerd Rage'SUBSCRIBE to RELAPSE: http://bit.ly/RelapseYouTubeOrder at Relapse:...

Posehn should not quit his day job!

I did laugh when he described the typical gaytarded dudes in a pit nowadays.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It was difficult to tell, but in the 'solo' section you can see the Washburn headstock.....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sup?
        that was funny,,,
        at 4:36 there is a quick shot of Scott with rebel flag Dimebag ax, i dont think it is a razorback though, maybe an ML, of some sort.
        Ron??/ what do you think? your good at scoping out details.
        MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I think thats one of the old Washburn Dime Models with the pointed tips.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ
            Sup?
            that was funny,,,
            at 4:36 there is a quick shot of Scott with rebel flag Dimebag ax, i dont think it is a razorback though, maybe an ML, of some sort.
            Ron??/ what do you think? your
            Can't really see all of it, but I concur with you.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I always thought that guy was hilarious. And Scott Ian rules, so it's pretty much right up my alley.

Comment

It's a Washburn he's playing.

Comment

That was funny and true.
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

The first funny video I saw in years. Thanks for sharing. I was once on the same plane with Anthrax and they all seemed to be very nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X