Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail to the new KING of shred..Jeff Loomis!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody call me when this thread's about Loomis again.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

we can't have a discussion about modern metal without Endrik turning the talk around to his dick. Or Bill talking about his balls
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
        we can't have a discussion about modern metal without Endrik turning the talk around to his dick. Or Bill talking about his balls
        Now who's gay?!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

that's why I love JCF

shit coming form left field makes this place lovely
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This is true...

we should talk about Jeff Loomis..what if he were to see my balls...I mean this thread!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X