Dean Leslie West-aka single PU LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Leslie West-aka single PU LP

You guys seen the new Dean Leslie West model yet? If you ask me it's a pretty good looking single pickup Les Paul. They sure have my attention with this one.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Nice! Love that body junction/contour in the waist are on the bass side. I still don't care for the headstock though...

Comment

Holy shit that is fucking sweet!! Man, I want that...but you know it is going to be ugly on the wallet.

What is your guess, 3 grand from a dealer?

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

About 3 grand sounds right. Also, grab 'em soon because I hear it's a limited run.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Fuckin A!!! That guitar rocks!!!

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Wow, I really dig that and the Soltero!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Carlino's Guitars can get one if they don't already have it. It is listed on this webpage about halfway down http://carlinoguitars.com/DeanGuitarModels5.html

Comment

Gibson make a single P90 gold top Les Paul that really nice .

Comment

Wow, 4 grand. I like it, but I certianly don't like it that much.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

forget it.. Leslie West was an influence on me in my younger years and he played the LP junior and V..but no way is this guitar worth anything over a grand to me.

Comment

For $4000 you could get a real Les Paul JR.

Comment

dud
                        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY
                          dud
                          Agreed.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X