Alice In Chains!!! F*** Yeah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84
    The Bogner on the stage might have been a Shiva as that is what Jerry's been using off and on for a while now...when I saw them William had a Soldano Hot Rod. Thanks for the post!
    I was at Willie's All-American Guitars the other day -- it was an Uberschall,no question. I know the Shiva though. I'd love to have one. Too $pendy for me though...

I can't say enough good things about William. There will always be doubters, but until they've seen him perform, I don't think there's any reason for them to comment. Check him out - give himthe benefit of the doubt. I saw William performing with Jerry about 5 years ago as well when CWTF was touring with them. I was skeptical when I saw himcome out on stage, but he really pulled it off then,and has just gotten better as he's developed into a more than competent front man.

Comment

Ah fair enough. Yeah I am really happy for the dude, as cool as he was to everyone in the crowd, its nice to see someone who really deserves a more prestigious gig and more recognition get it.

Comment

I was lucky enough to grab 4 tickets for the Toronto show this morning in the few seconds before they sold out. I am really looking forward to seeing them. I never got a chance to see them with Layne, but from what I've heard, William Duvall is pretty good.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Back in 1990 I went to see Iggy Pop at a club in Dallas. The opening act was AIC. I had never heard of them and thought the name was pretty corny. This was one of the few shows I have been to where a band I had never heard play before really impress me. I am with Tommy, their stuff for me was and is epoch. In most situations like this I would write it off as hopeless to replace a member of such magnitude, but I am willing to give this a listen.

Comment

Working...
          X