Dokken Live/Beast from the East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Dokken about four times in their heyday w/ Lynch..always awesome

The wife I were their guests in 2000 with Reb, Bus, backstage, sat on the stage with the wife on my lap...awesome

Never saw LM but I liked them..George still on his game..awesome.

Saw George months back..walked out 20-25 minutes into the set..not the same player I once loved. Actually pretty far from it...far from awesome.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That link to george is old site is hillarious. Sounds like it was typed up by a very bitter man!

My favourite part (One Night Live)

"Recorded live on December 13-14 1994 at The Strand in Redondo Beach, CA the band, for the most part was "unplugged," going for an intimate, all-acoustic show...except for George. George "the cheater" Lynch, as he was later known, was electrified most of the way."

"George sat on a stool the whole night. A few people actually had George confused with James Taylor and were shouting out requests for "Sweet Baby Jane".

Comment

The part at the bottom about his ride back to the hotel is hilarious!
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

"Random thought: Whatever happened to the concept of taking one really good guitar and plugging into one really good amp and playing your ass off?"

hahahaha.

i forgot how hysterical that site was.

Comment

I saw them on monsters of rock and lynch and Don were openly arguing on stage.They tried to cover the mikes up but you could still here them arguing.it got to the boint that george looked like he was going to take his guitar off and either hit george or throw it a him.the drummer started the next song and they began to play.it was kind of sad actually.

Comment

Working...
            X