This makes me want a Gorilla amp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable
    He memorized all the harmonics??? He must have always been the last to sit down at the spelling bee.
    of course..

some people haven't a clue..I LOVE THAT!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

WHAMMY!!!!!
      Last edited by horns666; 09-10-2006, 12:35 PM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
        That video is a solid reason why you should NEVER buy, own or admit you ever had a Gorilla amp, that distortion pedal and heck.. even the whammy pedal. They sound like complete ass to my ears.
        tone wise this was bad,playing wise he is killer

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
          tone wise this was bad,playing wise he is killer
          I can't argue with that. He remided me a little of Buckethead but with BAD tone. What would you expect from playing through that garbage rig.

Comment

Thanks Billz , , because before there were alot of these guys out there today or even the last 10 years there was ULI Roth!

As for the Caprison guitars yeah here in the states they are seriously over priced. I want a Horus model or the Ever Grey Sig model.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
            X