• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel
    Chris Bennet from widow
    www.myspace.com/widow
    Hey that's you ya Ho..

that's OK you gotta good band..ya should be proud!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar08man
      you make so much sense its not even funny.
      I know..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

john petrucci is a melodic metal guitarist
        everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

no - i just play rhythm and sing, engineer, produce, co-manage, blah blah blah. chris is the main man of the band. he writes it all and i love his melodic style so we make a great team.
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Who is the Guitarist for Stratovarious?
            That's fairly melodic.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

The guys in Arch Enemy do a great job of adding melody to metal. They are up there with my fav soloists in modern music. Also some Opeth can be very melodic with odd note choices.

Comment

Mike Amott gives full props to Uli for his style.

I drank with that fucker for almost three hours..I made him shoot beer outta his nose..which was cool.

Comment

Herbie the Love Bug
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                    Herbie the Love Bug
                    I saw that one at the movies..whatever became of Buddy Hackett??

Comment

he died 3 years ago
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
                        Who is the Guitarist for Stratovarious?
                        That's fairly melodic.
                        Timo Tolkki. He has some good solos.. his solo album is kinda boring..
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Some of my very favorite guitar playing..this sounds weird..but I love the tone, feel and vibe of Steve Stevens solos on Vince Neil's first solo "Exposed"..the playing on that kicks my fucking ass and I love it, it still makes me smile today!

Especially "set me free" and.."look in her eyes"..and "the edge"..

I love it and I don't care..

Comment

Newer bands ???? Go back. Stick to Victim of Changes - Unleashed in the East. You won't go wrong there.

Comment

Vinnie Moore Mind's Eye would be a great place to start
                              “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                                Some of my very favorite guitar playing..this sounds weird..but I love the tone, feel and vibe of Steve Stevens solos on Vince Neil's first solo "Exposed"..the playing on that kicks my fucking ass and I love it, it still makes me smile today!

Especially "set me free" and.."look in her eyes"..and "the edge"..

I love it and I don't care..
                                +1 That's one of the greatest stunt-guitar albums ever

Comment

Working...
                                X