As promised: Glenn and KK videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As promised: Glenn and KK videos

Got these vids a while back from JudasPriest.com (Ripper era). Not sure exactly when they were done.

There are 3: two of Glenn and one of KK.

The first one of Glenn has him running over his guitars and telling a bit about them - especially his Hamers and the theory behind the design of his "Stars".

The second one of Glenn is him playing a Les Paul and one of his Hamer "Star" models.

KK's video is more of an advertisement for Hamer and ESPee
    But it does cover his '64 Gibson V and shows him laying down an overly-saturated solo on his old Hamer mini-V with the studs running down the side.

My host has an issue with large files, so these may not be complete, and may in fact be total crap. I had to convert them from RealPlayer format to WMV, so the quality wasn't that great to start with.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

The 2nd and 3rd one are pretty cool. I can't get the 1st one to play, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      I can't get the 1st one to play, though.
      Ditto. Not even in VLC Media Player.

Comment

Sorry about that. My host has a ridiculously low transfer size limit. I can load 1.5 Gigs but files have to be less than 10 MB

Anyhoo, I split the first one up into 4 smaller files.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I can't watch those without thinking of Spinal Tap...
          "...You can just hear the sustain...Well you would if it was plugged in."
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Yea, " You could go out for a bite on that one..."

Comment

Working...
            X