No announcement yet.

Nevermore tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the DHIADW (maybe also DNB) tour jeff used a pod pro, not the xt version. he said that tim calvert had a flextone head that sounded so good to his ears that he made the switch to line 6....just to clarify that
    however, he said the pod didn't cut it for rhythms, and therefore switched to peavey for the EOR tour...
    imho....i don't know about the pod pro, but kataklysm used the pod xt pro through the poweramp of a marshall tsl100, and sounded amazing doing so.

Comment

Fragle that seems to be a pretty popular rig ..even around here locally..A Pod into a JCM 2000..it works I guess.

I think Shadows and Dust is one of the best 5150 metal tones ever recorded..saw them live right after they released that. I was standing about 20 feet from his amp..it was cool but not the same. He only brought his black Hamer , and of course he popped a string.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i swear to god, JF's live sound with that rig was so friggin good, it sounded just like the latest cd (which is all 5150 into a krank cab, btw). it even blew pat o'brien's sound out of the water, no contest - and i tell you, pat's guitar sound is beyond human comprehension

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle
          the dvd show takes place in bochum, germany, about 4 weeks from now (don't recall the exact date) - too bad that i'm abroad when this show takes place, i would have loved to be on the DVD show.....

but yes, originally the seattle show you just reviewed was chosen for the dvd recording
          Actually, it's in about two weeks, September 12th. I've bought my ticket shortly after they went on sale and I can't wait for it to happen

Comment

Gig got cancelled because Warrel is sick. FUCK. FUCK. No wait. FUUUUCK!

Comment

Working...
            X