No announcement yet.

Dokken and Jon Levin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree ETS was the best post-Lynch Dokken after BFTA.

Jon is a great player..hoping for a great new album. Anything close to ETS or UFTA would be cool with me.

HTP and LWH have good moments..I want more of those moments.

you could listen to T&N, UN&K and BFTA and never have to touch the forward button..if anything the maybe the rewind button.. to hear it again..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn - I'd like to see them with him in teh line-up.. However Kamelot and Epica will be in my neck of the woods both those nights... hmmm - may be a long weekend !

Comment

John is a lawyer from New Orleans...that wins him alot of points with me!!

With that last name, he is probably one of the tribe as well.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin

Mike
          Mike...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jon's pretty good, but you have to be to follow Reb and John. I was never a fan of George or Don for that matter, I got into the band because of Erase The Slate and never looked back.

Oh, and Jon's not from New Orleans, maybe he lives there now but he grew up in NY. My aunt's new husband and him lived next door to each other as kids/teens.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

i was a huge lynch fan, so it was hard for me to get into anything from dokken after is departure, then when he joined for dysfunctional i just couldnt get back in. But damn do i love the old shit, there live album i have worn out so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin

Mike
                I think he is... maybe that's why he went by Jon DEVIN when he played for Doro?:ROTF: Playing it safe?

He says in his bio that he played for Warlock, but the album he is on is Doro, Force Majeure. They changed the name right about that time, so I'm sure technically he's right, but he never played on a Warlock album, only a Doro album, so I always laugh when I read that on his bio.

He is a smoking player though, Devin or Levin, Doro or Warlock or Dokken! I hope don lets him cut loose live and on the next CD.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X