Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Dino Cazares fans - new Asesino vid !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Dino Cazares fans - new Asesino vid !!!

I just checked it on youtube :

This video for ASESINO was produced by Demon Video. demonvideo.net Directed by Jonathan Buchanan and edited by Mike Berge.

Somebody laughed back in the day when there were pics of him holding his 8 string that he wouldn't use the top 6 strings...

now watch this

I didn't really like the first record (corridor...) but i'm definitely gonna check this

That was awesome. Is that Tony Campos from Static-X on bass and vocals? I've always liked Dino, met him at Ozzfest in '99 when he just happened to sit in an empty seat in front of me at the main stage to watch Megadeth or somebody... he was with two really hot chicks, too!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i'm a big dino fanboy altough i never really listened to FF before i started playing guitar.

He's one of the couple rythm guitar players that have that "something" in their style. The others are mostly Deathmetal players (Rutan , Hobbs , Levasseur etc) and Dimebag of course

Comment

Dino rocks! Obsolete is one of my favorite discs... good stuff.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I got into them when they first came out, got their first few albums... Soul of a New Machine, Fear is the Mindkiller EP, and Demanufacture. I still need to pick up Obsolete and everything that came after that. LOL
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

after obsolete? don't think anything's really that good...

altough archetype with Christian Olde Wolbers on guitars was quite good even tho Dino wasn't there.

Still i'd love to get a jcm 800 modded like dino's - the guitar tone on demanufacture = GODLY. Pure mids ( if you listen only to the guitar , the synthiness is added by the drums unlike some persons say)

And they always had a killer bass sound as well (ampeg svt ??)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love his tone on this vid
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I remember reading several interviews where Dino said everyone that plays through his rig hates it. He contributes his playing style as a big part of his sound. Maybe the guitar resonating against his ginormous body is the secret to his sound.
                EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

dino ,and his holy grail modded jcm 800...

can't do much better

Comment

Working...
                  X