Godsmack, R.Zombie, Shinedown today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godsmack, R.Zombie, Shinedown today

I am leaving in a little while to go see these guys at the PNC Arts Center here in NJ.

First off, I am not a fan of any of these. Well, maybe some early White Zombie.

My old drummer got tix through contacs where he works. Possible backstage passes like we had for Hagar a month or so ago. I'll let you guys know how it is..............if anyone really cares to know.:ROTF:
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Cool, should be a good show. They were here in Atlanta a few weeks ago. I missed the show. Be sure to check out Shinedown. They are my favorite band right now. Let me know what you think of them.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Will do, Alvin. That is the only band my friend said he really cares about seeing.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Make sure you have some of these:

And plenty of this:

Comment

I seen Rob Zombie this summer and he puts on a GREAT show!! Enjoy it!!

Comment

It'd be worth it just to see John 5 with Zombie, but add in Godsmack and Shinedown....

Should be way cool! Have a great time!

Comment

First, the bad news.........we missed Shinedown. We arrived as they were starting and the line going in was hella-long. Add in the pat frisks at the gate and it was over by the time we got inside.

Rob Zombie put on a hell of a show. They had a large video screen behind them running freaky footage the whole time they played. I am not a huge fan so I really only recognised the hits....More Human, Thunderkiss, etc.

I thought Zombie was loud, I mean LOUD.....until Godsmack came on. We were down in front near stage left right by the bass bins. OOOOOOOFAAAAAAAAAA. I loved it. Again, not a fan of theirs but the hits were all there. They were really tight and the singer is a pretty good showman. He was all over the place. He even did a double drum solo with the regular drummer. Not bad, and I hate drum solos.

We were getting ready to go back stage and there were these 2 young chicks that we tried to sneak in with us. The security was like, "NO WAY". Me and my friend Joe gave them our passes because they were dying to meet the band. Like I said, I really am not a fan. I was there on a free ride, so I thought it would be nice to give the backstage passes to a couple real fans.
              Scott

Comment

Sully started out as a drummer.. he was in a local band called Meliah Rage
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                  Sully started out as a drummer.. he was in a local band called Meliah Rage
                  So that explains why he seemed so comfy behind the kit.

Oh, and John 5 was great. He playing is killer.
                  Scott

Comment

John 5 is an insane player, I had no idea until I heard his solo releases..
                    Then again, so is Les Paul IMO
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                    X