The Ventures-Who like's them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ventures-Who like's them

I have been listening to these guys alot lately. They are great guitar players and their sound is great !! I have been messing around with "walk don't run" lately, they have some of the greatest licks in rock-n-roll !!

they are cool. one of my favorite CD's is a ventures CD from the 70's....it has all these disco-ized version of their "hits".

we call it "disco ventures".....it is great to fall asleep to!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ventures kick ass! Mosrites are wicked too!!
      I love admins!

Comment

I love The Ventures. I have the original vinyls of Surfing, The Ventures In Space, and Dance! that my dad gave me. Mint condition too. Or, actually, that I kind of "acquired" from him some years ago. I have Super Hits on casette too.

I played in an all instrumental Metal band years ago, and we did Vamp Camp and Joker's Wild from the "Batman and other themes" album.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I love surf rock!

Seen the Ventures live a couple times locally.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Likes or like's... :ROTF:

-
            -
            -
            -
            -
            -
            -
            -
            -

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X