jason becker film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason becker film

i read about them supposedly making one on wikipedia - any info?

also i read that fender and charvel are making guitars for it which might be turned into ltd ed models. a) sounds cool if its true but b) becker has never used a charvel so why? why don't they use his actual guitars?

discuss

I just found this right before I checked here, pretty sweet sounding. Glad to see he can still compose, and very well at that. Great job by Michael Lee Firkens on the execution, some very tasteful playing/composition.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    www.myspace.com/madeaband
    www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

When AMIC still owned Jackson, Kevin Easton was looking into making a Becker tribute model, and a guitar (or maybe 2) was built, based on Jason's Peavey which had been sent to Jackson. The guitar I know of was made in the Japanese factory, but there may have been a USA guitar as well...

As I understand it, this project was killed off when FMIC took over...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by tseegert
        I just found this right before I checked here, pretty sweet sounding. Glad to see he can still compose, and very well at that. Great job by Michael Lee Firkens on the execution, some very tasteful playing/composition.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7h7jeZdlF_w

yeah thats off his perspective album - i haven't heard any new stuff since

Comment

i had an email exchange with his mom a few years ago - at that point he had stopped composing. he was too frustrated with the tools.

here is one of the prototypes i got from easton. this is how it came to me:

this is what it looks like now (except the knobs are different):

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

thats cool except the strat head sucks and its odd that its minus a floyd which jason uses extensively :S

Comment

Working...
            X