No announcement yet.

TOOL in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw them a few months back at the Oakland Paramount. It is a 3100 seat venue. We payed 66.00 a ticket and it was one of the better shows that I have seen. I understand what you mean about paying alot of money for a ticket. But, if it is a band/person that is a idol of yours and you know you are going to enjoy it. Who cares if you have the scratch. Shit, I payed 350.00 for 10th row Gilmour tickets and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Saw em at Lola in the early 90's. Layne Staley sang Sober with them. At the time I think it was like thirty or fifty bucks which was alot for me then, but the memory is priceless. Glad you enjoyed the show.
      Last edited by Jason1212; 09-26-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

just got back. was pretty good. isis sounded terrible though, theyre mix was all mud. they had 3 guitarists but why? you couldnt tell them apart. anyway tool sounded great on the old stuff and vicarious and one of the other new songs, forget the name. lost keys (i think thats the one) didnt really make the transition to live very well. a lot of people sat down and you couldnt hear anything maynard said/sang during that one at all. all in all a good show, especially for about $10 under face value.

Comment

Working...
        X