Need help finding a specific metal band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a specific metal band

I will try to be as descriptive as possible on this one.

A while ago, I saw a video of this band and it was good. They sounded somewhat like nevermore... It sounded like they tuned down to at least B. I believe the vocals were mostly clean with some heavier stuff mixed in. The singer/guitar player played a KV2T and I believe he played the solos. He had long blond hair. I am almost positive they were a four piece band. I am almost positive it was a band with only one name. I think that is about all I can remember.

I know this is kind of a long shot, but can anyone indentify any bands that fit this description? I think bill was the one who mentioned them in the first place but I can not remember wtf they are called.
    Last edited by Thor Von Clemson; 09-18-2006, 05:06 PM.
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Contact BillZ
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Communic.
      Communic's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

ding ding ding... thanks a ton bro! I was looking for the video for Conspiracy In Mind. It is a sweet tune.
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I win!

Comment

Oops , Snooze I lose!!..

Communic just put out their second...didn't pick it up yet!

Yes, very Nevermore-ish..the first thing I thought when I heard their debut on Nuclear Blast.."Conspriracy in Mind)..

Good Job Inearthed!!

Bill Z
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

damn Bill..you're droppin' the all-mighty-metal-cd-collector's ball here..

their debut was awesome, but their second album absolutely KILLS!!!!
              songwriting, production...it's everything and more...amazing album.

I think Oddleif's vocals often sounds like Nevermore, but I don't think their music bear much resemblance at all.

edit: and they are now a 3-piece, with Oddleif doing vocals, and all of the guitar work.

Comment

[quote=axeman81]damn Bill..you're droppin' the all-mighty-metal-cd-collector's ball here..

their debut was awesome, but their second album absolutely KILLS!!!!
                songwriting, production...it's everything and more...amazing album.

I think Oddleif's vocals often sounds like Nevermore, but I don't think their music bear much resemblance at all.

So thing singer is the guitarist.. cool, I didn't know that.

just too much to keep track..I'm getting new stuff in before I listened to what I ordered last time..I'm nuts!

I'm putting another order in today, and I still have over a dozen cds still in the wrapper..yeah, I'm sick!

..it's metal, whatchya gonna do..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well, "Waves Of Visual Decay" should be on the top 10 must- buy list for 2006 for anyone who's even -remotely- into metal. it's THAT good. trust me!

Comment

Working...
                  X