Jackson Artists image thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guitardude86
    Is McD a Jackson employee since these speculations arose so quickly? Sorry but I have no idea about who does what here..
    If you looked at Brian's profile, you would know.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by shreddermon
      P.S.- Tim, if your post addressed to McD was an attempt at an apology, it was a pretty lame one. You publically accused him of pretty nefarious intentions, huh? Just sayin', that's all.
      I wasn't attempting an apology at all. I hope nobody took it that way. I simply explained the reasoning behind my post.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• "I hope nobody took it that way."
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• That's why I said "if". Unlike your original posts, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt as to good intentions.

Comment

• Originally posted by McD
            How's Marty's new cd? I haven't heard it yet and it's only Japan, right? And yes, he DOES rule!
            Music for Speeding is outstanding. I love it. he has both the really heavy and the atmospheric stuff on it and the whole thing is amazing. it has one of my newest favorite songs on it, Novocaine Kiss, which is just a sick sick composition. crank that up and see what you think.

nothing raises the hair on my arms like Marty's vibrato and phrasing.
            except old Schenker stuff, but as far as current players go, it's MF all the way.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

• Originally posted by NextInLine
              In fact I dislike most of his recent work. This cd is no exception.. There are some good tunes but overall, not something very special
              could NOT disagree more!
              each to their own.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

• I don't know McD..but I think this may change things.

I didn't say anything during this whole ..whatever this was. I must say that I felt very gay when reading it.

Anyone that intiated, took part in, or even condoned such unprovoked tom foolery, and negative whatnots..should feel extremely gay..!!

Even I , The cynical SOB that I am. Never supsected a hint of any ill intent or gayness by this thread's author (McD). I thought of it as nothing more than some "dude's" enthusiam of Jackson guitars and their history of great players. He started this thread to share his enthusiam and joy with people whom may share the same muse.

I'll tell ya straight out, you should feel gay!

If you don't feel gay, then I'll feel gay for you..making me gay by proxy!

Only because I think you guys are OK, so I'll do it..I'll take one for the team..

Brian, the guys truly feel very gay, please excuse them for such gayness. Contary to your impression at this time, these guys are good guys. Sometimes they just think too much, which causes their minds to wander off into the gayest pathways into their own psyche.. rendering them in helpless gaydom...sometimes without hope nor shame.

I know this all too well, ..I was once slapped in the face by my own pud, after realizing I jump to conclusions of unfounded gayness of fellow members

Since Toejam claimed me the most prestigious member of this forum, no matter what Tim or Racer X says..I humbly ask for your forgiveness, prolly some pity and possibly have some mercy on their souls..

Sincerely with respect, dignity and class..

William Z Bub
                Last edited by horns666; 09-20-2006, 02:43 PM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill, I am so turned on right now.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy B
                    Bill, I am so turned on right now.
                    Yes, Jimmy..this happends.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill you are truly one of a kind
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

• A+++++++++++++ Thread Will Click Again!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
                          I ain't sayin' this is true... because I honestly have no idea. But, it is "possible" that JCMI is asking for these pics so they can build a list of artists who they could work out an agreement with. If this were true there would be more "signature" series guitars available.

Like I said, I'm in the dark as much as everyone else... Just putting a different spin on the discussion.
                          oh man...does this mean if i get a sig line it is the return of the crackle paintjob?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

• http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59813

so true .

Comment

• oh...and for the record?...i do know McD...and no all the speculations and rumors do not fit his personality at all...i think the jcf collectove needs to chip in and buy him a 6 pack of cold ones just for having to read some of the stuff posted here ...just my .02...d.m.
                              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

• A six pack and a fattie or 3.
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X