Into Eternity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into Eternity

They played the Gigantour show here Tuesday night. I had to miss the show, but anyway..on the way here, the bus broke down. So they had to spend a few days here at the hotel I manage while it got fixed. They are really great guys, down to earth, and they know how to party. I'm kinda glad they left early this morning, cause I'm not sure I could have kept up with them for much longer . We all went to the bar here last night for karaoke..that was some funny shit. I think they had a pretty good time while they were here, and I hope they make it back through here soon.

Jeri ..these guys rock big time..I'm ordering their new one in just a few..

I took my son Vinny to the show..he talked to the drummer and rythm guitarist for about 25 minutes..they just loved him..my kid knows his shit..all the players and whatnots ..they were just so into him..

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy..my kid ..well..he's my kid..that's for sure!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

They are really good. Their new album has some good songs on it. Their guitar player does youtube lessons on their official website too.

Comment

That is cool, Jeri!

I missed Gigantour
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gigantour didn't even come around here (Washington, D.C).

Comment

Gigantour was a complete disaster in cleveland last year..most bands didn't even get 20 minutes..there was a storm and the power kept going out..

Both Symphony X and Nevermore got 15 minutes and you couldn't hear Mike Romeo at all..

I wasn't there, thank goodness..but got the play by play by friends.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Into Eternity... good canuck metal. See them at Giagntour in montreal in a couple days. Their gigantour set is kind of a drag tho. it looks like they felt pressure to play their heaviest/shreddiest songs for the tour to fit in, but the songs they picked dont really show the band at their best. They should be doing stuff like Left Behind, Unholy, Spiralling into Depression etc.

Comment

Ah, left behind is a great song.

Comment

Awesome band. Be sure to catch them if they come thru your town, Stu is a great singer and Tim is amazing to watch shred.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                  X