Chris Holmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Holmes

I have the 2002 release of the CD Animal 900lb steam and web sites state that Chris plays on this CD but the credits say Randy Piper guitar and vocals.
    Chris is mentioned by Randy in the liner notes but thats it.
    Its a kick ass CD every song is great.
    I know Randy is using B.C. Rich guitars I sure would like to know what amp and assorted gear he is using on this CD.
    Does anyone know if C.H.plays on the CD? and did Animal have any other releases?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Animal on Rockdetector
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He still trying to do the Animal thing? Wow. Back in the day, I was IN a local band, called "Animal", when we heard that he was starting up that band. Almost 20 years later, and he's still running with it?
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Chris didn't play on that album - it was already recorded when he joined. He did play several gigs with Animal though.
        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Guess which song they named themselves after? talk about floating on past glories. I heard randy left W.A.S.P because he was convinced he'd get the alice cooper gig and then alice turned him down. sucker. I never liked Randy in W.A.S.P anyway...

Comment

p.s. Chris Holmes \m/><\m/

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              p.s. Chris Holmes \m/><\m/

More like "Chris Holmes " hehe.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

I STILL have that image of him, in Decline Of the Western Civilization II, in the pool, pissed drunk, with mom at poolside. However, I would be REAL surprised to find out that that supposed bottle of vodka WAS indeed vodka, and not refilled with poolwater. Nevertheless, he IS (at least WAS, back then) a self-admitted alky.
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

I met Randy at a guitar show in Ohio several years ago and he was cool not an A-hole at all.We all make mistakes in life, thats human.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                      I STILL have that image of him, in Decline Of the Western Civilization II, in the pool, pissed drunk, with mom at poolside.
                      I picture that every time I hear or read his name...

Comment

Working...
                      X