X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Diglio & XYZ

Great player, great band.

With badass red SD Charvel strathead

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

cool live footage

XYZ Video - From Foundations Forum Awards Ceremony back in 1991Terry Ilous - VocalsMarc Diglio - GuitarPat Fontaine - BassPaul Monroe - Drums
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Endrik,

Their first CD is in CONSTANT play in my car. Marc is a great player.

Comment

board member Tony Waters owns that strat now
      looks killer now all faded.
      Last edited by kmanick; 10-02-2006, 11:20 AM.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Tony always has gear to die for.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Their first and second are in my regular rotation, the Forbidden Demos has found it's way in too and I think it is going to stay.

Letter to God is starting to grow on me (mainly because I've recently lost my dad and two songs especially hit home for me), yeah, I know that is not Diglio, but I think he helped write a few of the songs.

I absolutely love the intro to Maggie and Face Down In The Gutter.

Comment

The drummer in XYZ is very good, funny no one mentions him. He did pretty awsome shit on "When The Night Comes Down"

Comment

"Hungry" is one of my top 10 records ever. Kick ass from start to finish.

You know, I see that live footage, and it's makes you realize this stuff is out there, and I have never even sniffed a live XYZ bootleg vid, wish I could get my hands on that!

Comment

Diglio had amazing tone on that disc. Doesn't get much better.
                This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  Tony always has gear to die for.
                  Ain't that the truth! And he is a hell of a nice guy to boot.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
                    Diglio had amazing tone on that disc. Doesn't get much better.
                    +1. Killer tone... him and Doug Aldrich have always been the guys with the best tone IMO.

Comment

Hungry is a cool sounding record, the sound is very live, like it has been recorded in a club.

Comment

thanks guys-but I'am always broke you know thats it I'm going to take a buying break-hmmm... well maybe just one more-ahh...Man I love the prepro it's a great player for sure-well I have been laying low because of work but I'm almost back into a buying spree for more Marshall amps, and ordering another Bradshaw rig but well see...

Comment

jesus dude, make sure that your new rig will be bigger than your last refrigerator

Comment

Hello-My Name is Tony Waters and I have a problem!!
                            Last edited by charveljunkie; 10-06-2006, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              jesus dude, make sure that your new rig will be bigger than your last refrigerator
                              hahaha.

tony, i agree though. your stuff is killer dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X