Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skorb View Post
    ha ha, that was awful.

this is the only VV song I ever liked. this is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bTAHUU9p6I

Yaeah, song is ok I guess..but I can't stand Mark Slaughter and the Vin man is still a fembot..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'd say about 75% of the 80's bands had a "feminine" look about them, so Vinnie fit right in! Looking back, there's really not much of anything manly about poofy hair, makeup, and spandex! A lot of 80's bands made Elton John look manly.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I almost felt ghey for watching that....I couldn't sit through the whole thing though....that was Horrible!
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:44 PM.
          Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
            I'd say about 75% of the 80's bands had a "feminine" look about them, so Vinnie fit right in!
            Also kind of ironic that 75% of the 80s band chicks in the videos looked kinda like dudes!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I always liked this one but I thought it was Slaughter not VV. Not that it matters.

Music Video to Love Kills from the movie Nightmare on Elm Street4: The Dream Master.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
              X