Talk about off the beaten path.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about off the beaten path.....

Okay, this is way, way different than most postings in here, but check this out:

Yahoo Life is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends.

Just wait until a minute or so in when you hear those high notes!! Holy cow!

BTW, in case you're wondering.....he's not gay. Apparently he married his girlfriend of many years.

Just wondering what the metalheads have to say about this. lol!

Step aside King Diamond

Comment

Russian lyrics with Chinese subtitles? Weird...
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Featuring the Grim Reaper on accordion, folks!

For those who want to cut to the chase, go to 1:05 - 1:24 then cut it off
        cuz he repeats the exact thing later on in the song.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

shit, even robby halford cant go there. 50$ says there's some little gizmo attached to his balls that can remotely be triggered to act like a vice on em!

Comment

Featuring the Grim Reaper on accordion, folks!
            Actually the string instrument players have their heads covered too.

For those who want to cut to the chase, go to 1:05 - 1:24 then cut it off cuz he repeats the exact thing later on in the song.
            Yeah, but he does a key change at the end that goes even HIGHER. You have to hang in there for that.

Comment

That's just bizarre.

Comment

Yeah, bizarre. I'd also say that it is so unmetal that it is more metal than a lot of metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  Yeah, bizarre. I'd also say that it is so unmetal that it is more metal than a lot of metal.
                  :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

That's a great way to put it.

Comment

Alot of gay guys have had wives and girlfriends just to cover up, my gaydar is saying he is gayer then a 3 dollar bill, or he is a lesbian that is trying to be a man!

Okay, this is way, way different than most postings in here, but check this out:

Yahoo Life is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends.

Just wait until a minute or so in when you hear those high notes!! Holy cow!

BTW, in case you're wondering.....he's not gay. Apparently he married his girlfriend of many years.

Just wondering what the metalheads have to say about this. lol!

Comment

"gaydar" lol

Comment

RESPECT!! this was really impressive.
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I think it's pretty cool.

Comment

"gaydar" lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

wow, this is crazy... I have never heard anything like this. When he modulated in the last part of the song... My jaw went on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                              X