No announcement yet.

Talk about off the beaten path.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think that when he sings normally (not high) he sounds like Weird Al singing in european?

That guy has an awesome vibrato when he holds the high notes.

Comment

I'll you what.. that ain't SHIT. Seriously. A search on YouTube brought this one up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se1FFJjrsrw&mode=related&search=

Check out the note he hits at 2:44... and then bends up. Every dog in Russia died on that day.

Comment

Ahhhh...this inspired Adam to search for more Vitas.

You are right about that note at 2:44.....my jaw is still dropped as I type. Ghey or not, that is some AMAZING stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          I'll you what.. that ain't SHIT. Seriously. A search on YouTube brought this one up:

Check out the note he hits at 2:44... and then bends up. Every dog in Russia died on that day.

That will all change when he get pubs....

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            That will all change when he get pubs....
            Yeah, drinking excess booze at pubs might have an effect on his voice.

Comment

Never saw that before, but funny, i got the word gaydar from my friend nichole, she is a hot 27 year old lesbian, always talking about her gaydar.

Originally posted by dg View Post

Comment

I haven't looked at the video..but something tells me that this is a very high calibre of gayness.

I'm no psychic..am I right??!!

hint~..does it have anything to do with Vinnie Vincent or Richard Simmons???

Bill Z
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Holy Nut Noose Batman!!!

His Wife? She's a MAN Baybeeee!!!!!

Damn, that's just freaky... Kind Diamond Wishes he could do that... If that dude could just do the low hellish vocals and get some makeup...

Comment

I'm still not lookin'..

I'm still lauging at what I said on some other fuggin' thread..

It is SO gay..it's hilarious..

"Dude, I'm so fuggin' hot...dudes want me!!"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HOLY SHITBALLS!!! The first dude was impressive as hell... but this dude is just insane!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                        HOLY SHITBALLS!!! The first dude was impressive as hell... but this dude is just insane!
                        Same dude.

Comment

OK ..I just watched it..for one I think the song only has one lyric..Faaaa Faaaaffaaaa faaaaa..whatever the fuck that is..

BUT..

Baby Jesus Sucking On A Helium Balloon...WOW!!

Comment

His song about Fava beans man, it's the "secret" to his castrato!

Comment

LOL

'Fa' equals note 'F' in our world. This is how classical musicians call(ed) notes. Do, re, la... you got the idea.

Comment

Same dude.
                                Ah yeah I see that now. Duh!
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X