Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbey Clarke ROXX

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IuNPsoy9wuw

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

LOL I can't recall ever seeing that video, but I do vaguely remember that song. Gilby with a pink Gibby!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fag.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Oh brother.

Comment

Yepper..I said this many times before..I jammed with Gilby just before he went to LA and joined Candy..I had the video at that time and all..I was in a band with his lil' bro Jamie Clarke..great drummer..and a smokin' hot guitar player in 1985/86..we were doin' shit like shy boy and Racer X, Dokken Loudness, Ratt, Rough Cutt blah blah....and he came up to visit mom and was playin' this kind of bullcrap..we never took him seriously..

Then he joined Kills for Thrills and got all bad boy lookin'..via tats..

then he audtioned for G & R in '91 and was the 3rd audition..he just looked the part and played well enough for rythm..the rest is history..

talkin' 'bout the right place at the right time..

Candy..that's been a joke with us since.. well 21 years now..

Thanks for posting the vid..he looks exactly like his bro there, who was in my wedding party..!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Is that the Go Gos?

Comment

dang i am feeling a little gay right now, I need to go shoot someone to get my manhood back. LOL

Comment

A pink Les Paul......there should be laws against that.

Comment

That is gayer than all things possibly gay..

This truly gives you the urge to suggadick..and I don't want that!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The technical prowess on display in that solo just amazes....
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

as bad as that was, he isn't any better today.

go to his web site and read his bio: "tousled guitar hero" ROTFLMAO
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My God, that was f'n gay as hell.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's funny that some of you focus on the "gay" aspect of their dress and music. Wish you could have been around to see Douchebag Darrel during his hair metal days performing at Circle In The Square. Spandex and enough silk scarves to make any woman jealous. Well, the skanky ones at least.
                          "POOP"

Comment

Its not really his clothes, I know those were the norm..it is more his Pink LP and his cutesy mannerisms that crack me up.

Plus, he sucks AND blows.

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                            X