Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Metal" Mike to wite for Jacksonguitars.com

From Blabbermouth

Guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM, SEBASTIAN BACH) has issued the following update:

"As many of you have heard, I will be joining SEBASTIAN BACH on the GUNS N' ROSES North American tour starting in the very next few days. I say 'Let it rip,' because I am ready. I will be delivering some of the good, the bad, the pretty and the ugly in my regular column to launch at JacksonGuitars.com. I have been a Jackson player for years now and this will be a very special setting where I'll give Jackson fanatics and you my weekly play by play of what's going on during this incredible tour. In addition, I will also be giving you snippets of behind-the-scenes action at the newly launched 'The Metal Wire' column at www.metalmike.net.

"In other news, my PAINMUSEUM 'You Have The Right To Remain Violent' EP is officially available at iTunes at a low price of $3.96. And, I must also add that I have recently heard some of the HALFORD records remixed and remastered for the November iTunes re-release. 'Crucible' blew me away. It is an album that I can finally be truly proud of. I invite you to get yourself some heavy metal.

"See you on the road North America!!!"
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Working...
X