Immortal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Immortal

Metal Mitch ...you may be a decent guy in person ....but your taste in metal is very Homo-like in nature ....In my very knowledgable and educated opinion...I'm a metal elitist..PERIOD ...nothin' but the best gets in these ears.

We can talk other issues ...but to each there own on this one.

I hate your taste in metal ...that's all ...at least you don't like Rap (or do you) ...you can't be all that fucked up!

One more thing and this is fact not a lame hide behind the computer threat....you would NEVER call me a damn thing but my name in person....this I know....and anyone who happends to know me...can vouch.

If you were to call me Douchbag ....you wouldn't even get halfway through the word before you saw stars like a lonney toon cartoon ..sayin' "Duh , ahhhh what happened"..

I like to hurt people who fuck with me ...I hurt many people and liked it....I'm a dirty mean , pissed off , big and bad Satanic cop for 12 years...but I can be nice too.

Are you coming to the BW & BK show ...I'll be there ..hopefully with my band ...if you want to discuss this further I'll be there ..

Now if I were you I would drop this ....now!

or you are free to PM me ...I'm not getting baited into a retarded "PunK" pissin' match with you on the internet..over fucking Immortal..and I'm the douchbag..yeah fuckin' right. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Immortal sucks in my opinion ...I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Did you hear me ..I "taught" Geno how to play ...because he's a good dude ...and he absolutely worships me on bass.

I taught bass for many years....and I am very well known here as one of the area's premier bassist...but I've earned that status.

Yeah maybe it's braggin' but who cares....I'm proud of it.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's funny how lame suckass players love to call accomplished musicians wankers,
        don't you think Bill? If they were capable of musical wanking they'd do it to, but since they can't do it and know
        they never will, they choose to insult it instead. Not that simplistic stuff can't be cool, but insulting talented musicians
        is nothing but stupid. It's transparent jealousy of your musical betters, and comes off as pathetic.

Don't be bothered by what some punkass ***** on his man-rag says, Bill! We know
        that you know your shit better than anyone else here with regards to good metal! Maybe a couple others here are on the same level of expertise, but any
        fool who questions your knowledge of metal is just proving his own idiocy.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks RicH Bro! ...I know about all the bands he likes ...I know some of them ....and they are all good people to be honest....but he doesn't know any of mine.

But Like I said before I like my music polished ...I like the best of the best...

I've had Immortal , ...they sound just like Dark Funeral to me ...and that's just not my cup of tea...the riffage is lame ...I could make that crap up all day long without trying ..seriously!!!...but I am way beyond that ability ...so I structure songs ..out of my heart and mind that challenges but music skills..

and for this I'm a wanker....because I strive to the best I can be at what I do...

That's why I love bands like Gory Blister , Death , Atheist , Cynic , Theory in Practice , Martyr , Sybyosis , Coroner , ...

any of those guys would laugh at a lame black metal act like that ...just because the playing it's so damn juvenile ...Immortal's Drummer is good ...that's it!

But this is just me ...and my thoughts ...can't make eveyone happy ....but we know he'd never talk like that to me in person ...it would be complete respect I assure you.

Me and John laughed at Immortal ...we actually had tears running down our cheeks ...because we couldn't take the lameness any longer.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Lerxstcat sometimes i really don't understand you [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I mean just because Metal Mitch insulted Bill you assume he can't play ?
            I don't know how well Bill can play since i never heard/saw him play (i would really love to hear some clips [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ). But i wouldn't call someone to not be able to play just because he insults Bill. Maybe you can explain that to me ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I don't want to comment or get involved in this but Bill i always wondered one thing. If you are that good of a bass player why are you now playing guitar ? I mean to get a good player you have to spend so much time with the instrument and you won't do that if you don't love the instrument. So why guitar ? Don't know how it's in Cleveland but where i live we have enough guitar players. Bass players are rare (drummers even more). Maybe it's just me but i stick to the thing i can do best [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Anyway i was just wondering about this since you appeared on the board and i think that's a good opportunity to ask

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Flo, it's just my experience in 31 years of playing that, USUALLY, the people that insult bands with top-caliber musicianship are people with limited abilities themselves. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they speak.
              Also, he called my friend a douchebag, so
              I replied in similar spirit. Like I said I like all music, simple and complex, but when someone talks out of his ass about music and players I know are great, then he can expect it right back at him. Did I start it, or did MetalMitch start it? I take up for my friends, and I always will; not hard to understand, is it?

AS for taking up guitar, why shouldn't Bill do that? It's a different approach and he likes it; a new challenge. Hey, Tony MacAlpine plays keyboards probably better than he does guitar; should he then give up guitar? There's no law saying you can't do both.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Flo , I got bored with the bass ...just simply bored to death ...I could play it like an upsidedown typewriter ...when you hit that level ...it's time to move on...

I love Guitar ...all my influences were Guitarist ...not bassist ...well except for Tony Levin on a chapman stick over twenty years ago..

besides that I think I created a style on guitar that is pretty fresh ...the stuff we do is very dark , itense , challenging and ecclectic..from Power metal to Black metal...my singer is amazing and he doesn't growl much ...kind of like a Chuck Billy style guess..and Nobody is doin' this style in Cleveland ...No one!!!!

Flo ...I not saying Metal Mitch can't play ...because I don't know him ...but he attacked me ...and that just doesn't happen ....no way .. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub ...will never be a victim ...just a cold hearted mother fucker...to those who attack me. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and my religious beliefs are my own ...now what do want to discuss Lucifer or Music ...pick one.

Comment

Rich, of course i understand that you stood up for a friend. After all that's what friends are for.
                  I just always try to not judge people over the internet. It's way often that people change when writing on message boards. People being assholes on boards can be nice in real life and the other way. Maybe that's just me but i always try to stay out of flame wars and accuse people of something when i don't know them [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And of course there isn't a law forbiding to play two or more instruments. I was just curious to hear Bill's reasons. And i can understand them.

Thanks Bill for explaining. Sounds really understandable. Guess i am no way near a level where to say i can do it all so this thought hasn't crossed my mind. If you ever have a chance to post some stuff you do with your band i really would like to hear some. It really sounds interesting.

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Flo ...cool but heres the deal ...when it comes to recording and computer sofware ...I am a Jerry's kid!

My band Bed Of Nails ..has finished writing seven songs...I want to write one more ass kicker ...before we go to the studio ...once I get the product in my hands ...you'll probably be sick of my clips... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will extend a peace offering to MM ...he obviuosly feels strongly about a metal band that I don't really care for ...that's about it.

I don't know him and he don't know me from adam...

But we both like metal ....just don't attack me ...and we'll be just fine. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There is a lot of prejudice in metal ...like I awlays said Powermetal folk think Black metal is gay and visa versa ...that seems to be par for the course...for some reason.

I like both as long as It kicks my ass...That what I like my metal to do ...it's got to kick "MY" ass.

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Flo, you have a good attitude and I applaud that. I am stil going on many years of experience, and like you said, the guy might be nice in person. That doesn't change the fact that here he was
                      being highly insulting to my friend, and
                      spouting bullshit to a high degree, so he should get what he gives. If he's a friend of yours I can understand you stepping in here, but did you read his post against Bill? Those words spoken in person would always start a fistfight, and reading them again I think my reply was rather mild. In judging any particular statement, you must also look at the provocation of that statement. If someone says the stuff you like sucks, he's saying YOU suck by extension. At that point, what is wrong with saying, "No, YOU suck!"?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yeah ...what Rich said... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thankyuh....Thankyuhverramuch! Take an honorary Cadillac now, wont'cha? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Actually Bill, you're the one who attacked me. I didn't bother checking this thread for a couple of weeks and was only responding to it now, but it's all on page 3 of this thread. Although I was disagreeing with many of your statements (and still do), I was quite civil in my initial reply. Unfortunately, you were unable to respond in an intelligent manner and resorted to childish attacks on me. And not for nothin, but your twisting of the facts reeks of typical xian hypocrisy rather than the directness of a Satanist.

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you and not putting up with your BS, I'd suggest you avoid public discussion forums before you give yourself a stroke.

Comment

OK Mitch I offered a peace offering ...that's very unlike of me to begin with ...and this is the reply I get...Then Fuck You!

Mitch it's gonna take a lot more than your outstanding ignornace to send me into a stroke..

Now , I wouldn't piss on your mother if she was on fire.

and if I can judge your playing by the people who you admire ....well you admire shit ...so you must below shit calibre.

I don't confer with below shit people such as you

Now I'll will go on record and say that you are human shit ...

The same kind of human shit I scrape off my boots ....it's a wonder how they are still so shiny [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If we ever meet ...I'll let you taste one of them.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Besides I'm your daddy ...I fucked your mother in the ass without a condom ...and you spawned from her anal birth.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I should of aborted you back then ....so I will now ..

Your aborted ...your dead to me.

Love ,

Bill Z Bub....

BTW..Did I mention that your a piece of shit...

Comment

Dude you're a scumbag and about as smart as a bag of wet mice. You have no idea what bands I admire or how I play, just that I disagree with your taste - and you can't handle it. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Grow up, cretin.

Comment

Working...
                                X