I saw Lindsay last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Lindsay last night...

Went to see Lindsay Buckingham last night at the Emerald Theatre in Mt.Clemens, Michigan last night and I must say it was a great, great show. He was definately on his game last night and most importantly, he really seemed to be having fun. Nothing worst than an act/artist just going through the motions. He played 18 songs in total (some solo acoustic, some electric w/his band). Tusk, Big Love, Go Insane, World Is Turning, Go Your Own Way, Never Going Back Again and Holiday Road were some of my favorites of the night. I have always liked his guitar work and I knew he was strictly a finger picker, so I kind of knew what to expect, but man, he blew me away, his playing was incredible. I always thought he was underrated as a guitarist/songwriter/singer and AFAIC he was always the driving force behind Fleetwood Mac's glory years, so if you get a chance, go and see the show. You won't be disappointed.

That's cool bro! When I first saw your thread title I thought you went to go see Lindsay Lohan!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
      That's cool bro! When I first saw your thread title I thought you went to go see Lindsay Lohan!
      +1 :ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I already have tickets for his show here in Phx.
        Glad to hear it was a good show.
        Stevie lives here, so who knows... she may pop in.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
          Yeah, and Buckingham's first name is spelled Lindsey, not Lindsay, anyway...
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
            Yeah, and Buckingham's first name is spelled Lindsey, not Lindsay, anyway...
            My fault, I had to go to work immediately after the concert so I was a little tired in the morning...

Comment

i got his new disc a couple of weeks ago, but i haven't really had the chance to give it a good listen. glad you enjoyed the show.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He's great! Plays openhanded too! Fleetwood Mac are true legends!
                I love admins!

Comment

Quick question... did he have an opener, or was it all Lindsey?
                  -Rick

Comment

I didn't know he was touring...I'll have to see if he's coming to Denver.
                    He's a monster player and very underrated...one of my faves.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                      Quick question... did he have an opener, or was it all Lindsey?
                      No opener...strictly Lindsey.

Comment

shaking his hand was one my all time ever highlights, saw fleetwood mac tour last year, still great as ever regardless of the missing chrissie mcVie

Comment

Working...
                        X