Necrophagist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necrophagist...

No Earth shattering news here, but, wow, those guys are just incredible. Muhammed's solo in this song never gets old and just blows me away:

Necrophagist performing Fermented Offal Discharge in early 2006.Note: I did NOT record this video. Just sharing it with everybody.

Interesting that he plays with that much passion and melody in a song about well.....uh....check out the title and lyrics. yuk!

In before the haters.

Solos are excellent in their songs and they're a very tight band as well.. I was pretty impressed when I saw them. Just wished they did a bit more on the visual side.

Comment

These guys are amazing, I have seen them live as well as have their albums and they totally deliver the goods.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

im just beginning to listen to black/death metal and necrophagist is definately at the top of my list at the moment its amazing how that guy plays.

Comment

His guitar playing is really good.Since I don't listen to Necrophagist,I don't know the lyrics etc..But I guess that they're "not nice".
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Love them..I love the tech death stuff..one of my very favorite styles of metal..

Let's make a list of this later of killer band like Necrophagist..like their labelmates on willowtip records..Arsis, Capharnaum, The Alarum..

I love Gory Blister, Twisted into Form, Symbyosis, Theory in practice, Matyr, Athiest, Cynic..ah man..fuck yeah!!

maybe you guys can turn me onto some cool new shit..!!!

We will talk!!

I can't get enough of this stuff!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but if you guys like Tech Death then check out Electro Quarterstaff. They just released their first full-length "Gretzky" on Willowtip. 3 guitars, drums, no bass, no vox and crazy as fuck.

Gotta give a plug to the best local band.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Some totally insane technical stuff:
                Brain Drill's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Also check out Beneath The Massacre, Domination Through Impurity for brutal stuff... Illogicist (for fans of Death!!!)... Agiel, Neuraxis...

Lots of good stuff out there!

Comment

Yay, I got the most recent Illogicist. Good stuff, but nowhere near as technical or technically proficient as Necrophagist.. these guys are just fucking insane.
                  Neuraxis are also fun, I have one album of theirs on MP3... definitely among the good stuff... I need money.

Comment

Just checked out Electro Quarterstaff, very cool!

Comment

I got tickets to Cannibal Corpse next month with Necrophagist

-a

Comment

Very cool... I saw a flyer on the Braindrill myspace site, they are opening for the Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist show in Portland.

Now THAT is a show I would love to attend...

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                          Very cool... I saw a flyer on the Braindrill myspace site, they are opening for the Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist show in Portland.

Now THAT is a show I would love to attend...
                          +1! Put the Decide on that list and that's pretty much all of the death/grind I listen to!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                            No Earth shattering news here, but, wow, those guys are just incredible. Muhammed's solo in this song never gets old and just blows me away:

Necrophagist performing Fermented Offal Discharge in early 2006.Note: I did NOT record this video. Just sharing it with everybody.

Interesting that he plays with that much passion and melody in a song about well.....uh....check out the title and lyrics. yuk!
                            Cool. I've been on their website and heard a few of their tunes before, but now I've gotta get some of their cds.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You guys should check out sleep terror. Pretty sweet tech death stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X