No announcement yet.

Necrophagist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Necrophagist's cover of Crystal Mountain. Very badass.

Comment

ugh different strokes for different folks I guess, sounded terrible to me (the song that is...the solo is shreddy but it still didn't do much for me)

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
        ugh different strokes for different folks I guess, sounded terrible to me (the song that is...the solo is shreddy but it still didn't do much for me)
        absoluteley..this is technical, progressive, death metal..either you get it or you don't..

I for one LOVE it..as I do all metal..but this is one of my favorite genres of "metal"..

this shit takes incredible skill, speed and stamina, and at times..even more challenging than bands such as Dream Theater or Symphony X..

Don't believe me.. try doing it sometime..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just checked out the Braindrill Myspace page....it'll be interesting to see what they do in the future! That guitarist's arms look huge....he must work out. Probably has too to play that stuff.

Comment

sorry I forgot the link to the vid.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              absoluteley..this is technical, progressive, death metal..either you get it or you don't..

I for one LOVE it..as I do all metal..but this is one of my favorite genres of "metal"..

this shit takes incredible skill, speed and stamina, and at times..even more challenging than bands such as Dream Theater or Symphony X..

Don't believe me.. try doing it sometime..
              Oh Bill trust me I've tried both listening to and playing it plenty and it definitely takes skills. For some reason I just can't get into a lot of heavier stuff like this though, it just doesn't evoke any response in me besides the occasional "nice shredding" during a solo.

I think what I need to do is jam with some guys that are into it sometime to really see what it's about. That and maybe turn off the singer's mic! j/k I don't think I want to be able to understand the lyrics to that song!

stay metal

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                Oh Bill trust me I've tried both listening to and playing it plenty and it definitely takes skills. For some reason I just can't get into a lot of heavier stuff like this though, it just doesn't evoke any response in me besides the occasional "nice shredding" during a solo.

I think what I need to do is jam with some guys that are into it sometime to really see what it's about. That and maybe turn off the singer's mic! j/k I don't think I want to be able to understand the lyrics to that song!

stay metal
                Cool..

I gotta check out some bands listed here..

I have Sceptic on right now..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I really lke Necrophagist. So technical but with melodic solos. Kickass stuff.
                  I just missed them playing in Ireland in the last few weeks. I'm definately going to catch them next time they come around. They have a really promising future ahead of them.

Comment

Necrophagist is tooo good its like cacophony and decapitated combined.its wicked awesome

Comment

Sleep Terror just rule!
                      SEPTYCAL GORGE MySpace page
                      SEPTYCAL GORGE official website

Comment

Necrophagist is awesome. Sleep Terror is great also.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                          No Earth shattering news here, but, wow, those guys are just incredible. Muhammed's solo in this song never gets old and just blows me away:

Necrophagist performing Fermented Offal Discharge in early 2006.Note: I did NOT record this video. Just sharing it with everybody.

Interesting that he plays with that much passion and melody in a song about well.....uh....check out the title and lyrics. yuk!
                          dam he can playsolo was awesome
                          my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

Working...
                          X