• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbyosis is my fave man!!

I burned out on the "Crisis" cd..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes..."Quest of the Dolphin" may not look like the title of pehaps one of the all time greatest metal tunes to combine brutality, melody and technical virtuosity...But it does just that!!!

Great lyrics too...

"I'm gonna try in hope to find
      At last inner answers of the past
      Logical order of human plurality
      And ideas deep down myself"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Symbyosis is my fave man!!

I burned out on the "Crisis" cd..
        Crap. I have to get mine back from Noodles so I can listen to it now. Bastards.

The new Martyr is the shiznit. Between Spawn of Possession, Psycroptic, Martyr, Zero Hour, and Twisted Into Form, it's been a ridiculous year for tech releases...
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I've really dug the tunes I've heard so far off this new album. It appears that distribution is thin. I went ahead and ordered it from the link on their website. Should be a cool disc!

Comment

Don't forget Neuraxis either!!!

All good bands mentioned here! The new Martyr is amazing! Yes, they did top Warp Zone as I thought they would.

I'm waiting now for the follow up to the first Carphanaum disc. Everything Daniel Mongrain does is amazing!

And Bill....do you have the latest Symbiosis effort? On The Wings Of Phoenix? It's most definitely a sit back, light your bong up, and veg to this one!

Comment

There are a bunch more crazy Quebecois bands...

Augury (these guys rival Martyr for my fave Canadian band...)
              Atheretic
              Unexpect
              Beneath the Massacre

...are a few, there's definitely more that are slipping my mind. I love being Canadian

Comment

I've heard Augury as well. Martyr has toured with them in the past, and mentions them as friends.

Killer stuff no doubt!
                Neuraxis is one of my current favorites, and they are rivaling Martyr for me right now.

Comment

Cryptopsy is and will ALWAYS be my fave band! there is something about thier chaos and energy that just blow my mind at every turn, and you always hear something new when listening to them, only thing is I wish john would come back to the band!

oh well time will tell if Alex and Chris can make it still sound like the 'topsy!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X