Dave Mustaine and ESP are parting ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Mustaine and ESP are parting ways

It looks as if ESP and Dave Mustaine are not going to renew the endorsement contract.

I think he will end up with a small company like Sandimas or Ran... or something along those lines..

But I sure would love to see the General playing out beloved pointies again
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Where did you see this news????
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

linkage plz
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

why do you think he'll go with a smaller company?

he says the reason he didn't like Hamer was because he couldn't use that small of a company to fulfill his endorsement.

*scratches head*

Comment

I can't find anything on this anywhere.....

Are you sure?????
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

You haven't been talking to the Roadie with the double necked King V, have you?
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
              You haven't been talking to the Roadie with the double necked King V, have you?
              hey now, you're jonesn' for a sweep kick to the head there

Comment

Yeah Jacksonite, I heard you supported him on another board or something?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ditto... URL us dude! I haven't heard this yet either. Man I'd love to see him come back to Jackson!! I've played the DV8 and, while its a sweet guitar, it's no King V in my book for feel and tone.

Post a link bro!
                  - Adam

Comment

Comment

is he going have a signature line6 variax ?

Comment

I wish he' d go to Line6 - maybe they'd get better designs

Actually I wish he'd beat Floyd Rose over the head with an Ibenhad piezo double-locking trem yelling "WELCOME TO TOMORROW!" so they'll make a piezo OFR.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Those are both good ideas. Line 6 desperately needs a better looking guitar (hint: just make a super Strat, like every other company does), and Floyd should've released a piezo OFR years ago.

Comment

I have very reliable inside info that he's getting his own Agile signature model.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

maybe he is going to a smaller company...First Act's been getting some buzz lately

Comment

Working...
                              X