Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want him back to Jackson!

Comment

How the hell are you going to post something like this without ANY backup information/source?

Comment

Berkay! Hey Beeeeeerkay... Why don't you ask your friend, Dave? Give him a call and let us know, buddy!
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I saw the same post as Jacksonite on another forum. The info is coming from a reputable ESP dealer who deals heavily in custom shop ESPs and has a large collection of his own. There's no "proof" to link because it came as part of a conversation with someone at ESP. No need to pop the corks on your champagne bottles yet though...

(Of course, everyone's favorite Hummer-driving, sweep-kicking ex-roadie claims to have inside information as well.)
          sigpic

Comment

A link to the proof? Well, right here of course:

Last edited by Chad; 11-04-2006, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              I wish he' d go to Line6 - maybe they'd get better designs

Actually I wish he'd beat Floyd Rose over the head with an Ibenhad piezo double-locking trem yelling "WELCOME TO TOMORROW!" so they'll make a piezo OFR.
              they're doing a ghost system for the floyds now... it's in the beta testing stages... should be out sometime 2k7 (hopefully)
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                Berkay! Hey Beeeeeerkay... Why don't you ask your friend, Dave? Give him a call and let us know, buddy!
                Ok I'll do that soon Henrik, wish he turns back to Jackson, that would be killer! (I should write the thread about my story I guess )
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  I have very reliable inside info that he's getting his own Agile signature model.
                  The Mustaine Hornet... jeez...

Comment

Berkie:
                    Just send him the photo of you and him, and tell him you want him back on the Y2KV. Tell him JCF said hello. And tell him that the Turkish government want him back too. Haha, that would be wild if you did. You could make history, bro
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey, DUDEEEEEEES.....thought you might get a kick outta this. It's your favorite guy: (official megadeth forums)

Comment

I'm confused, what's goin on?

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                          Ok I'll do that soon Henrik, wish he turns back to Jackson, that would be killer! (I should write the thread about my story I guess )
                          dude, if you've got stories, please go ahead and post them!
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead View Post
                            is he going have a signature line6 variax ?
                            Silvertone Mustaine sig model? the Silvertone Rattlehead?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                              Hey, DUDEEEEEEES.....thought you might get a kick outta this. It's your favorite guy: (official megadeth forums)

If this is the source, then it MUST be true. Wasn't he Dave's guitar tech with fists like piss or something?
                              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                                If this is the source, then it MUST be true.
                                That was just Vince's reply to Jacksonite's post there about Dave leaving ESP. I haven't checked lately, but there's probably about 80 replies of speculation at this point.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X