No announcement yet.

Dave Mustaine and ESP are parting ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with that, look at all there endorsers and they are all people that have always played there guitars, besides the one Pro mentions, you also have slash, perry, Page etc.... All long time players.

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
    The Gibson thing sounds like BS to me, too. Gibson actually produced a 24-fret Flying V in the late '80s called the "V-90". Something like that would be perfect for Mustaine, but I'm sure that Gibson doesn't want to deal with a prima donna who doesn't sell nearly as many albums as he used to. Besides, Gibson seems to pick endorsers who already have a history and association with their guitars, such as Iommi, Sykes, Schon, etc...

Comment

• Some of the lurkers at the Megadeth forum appear unable to separate fact from rumor, and submitting the "story" to the tabloid that is Blabbermouth proves that further. Not that Dave *isn't* leaving ESP, but it just fuels speculation about something that really isn't that important. Now that a user's name (granted, a forum username, but still...) was mentioned, it's just going to stir things up more, at least at the Megadeth site.
      sigpic

Comment

• As well it should. I also find it funny that Rayna was quoted when Pharaoh was the one giving real definitive answers. Oh well.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
          Is Vince a Scammer? Maybe, maybe not. If this makes me a bad guy, so be it. I just dont like trollers.
          And I don't like scammers or people that defend them. He is a scam artist and has ripped numerous people off. Period.

Here's one tale of Vince's handywork: >>>LINK<<<

Vince has not only been banned from this forum numerous times, he's been banned from Harmony Central, Plexi Palace, and a bunch other forums. There are plenty of people that have had bad dealings with him or been ripped off by him. His reputation is so bad that he recently had to have someone else sell the purple Double Neck King V he is pictured with above on eBay for him. Vince is a liar, scammer, and an all around scamming POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
            On the contrary my friend... they do. They don't have it listed on their site, but if you contact them, they'll build one for you at the same price as the chrome model, but with an extra week lead time. I just spoke to them recently on this because I was considering having Ran build a guitar for me with a Kahler bridge if possible. I'm not into chrome so much, so black it would have to be. Kahler does indeed build them black if you need one
            Guess what? They're being sold in the Hybrid series (mass-produced). Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Kahler-7330K...QQcmdZViewItem
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• I just can't wait for the winter NAMM.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
              X