Stand in Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand in Line

lots of people here like to shit on Graham Bonnett cause of his hair and all, but he's still my favorite metal singer besides Bruce Dickinson.

this is one of his best performances, the vocals on this give me goose flesh.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Still have the disc!!
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Graham rules!
      This is another great one, don´t know how many times i watched this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=ierC-kbhM1Q

Comment

yup, love Jet to Jet too, but Yngwie's my man on that song.

that whole Stand in Line album was great, too bad Graham left Impelliteri after that one.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I like his singing a lot! Though I have only Alcatrazz - No Parole From Rock'n Roll!
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Yeah, he´s voice might have been at his best ever at stand in line, amazing!
            Can´t do anything but agree, impelliteri wasn´t half as good without him imo.

Comment

He looks like Huey Lewis but there is no denying the dude can friggin sing! Very cool song!!
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The first time I heard Bonnet sing was on an MSG-album.. And I remember thinking to myself, "that sounds like one big, hairy, bad-ass mofo!" Just goes to show how wrong I can be!
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

i got this on vinyl hehe

Comment

I used to not like the guy honestly based off the Rainbow stuff. back in the 80's when I got the Live Alcatrazz album I gained a great appreciation for his vocals. The guy hits every note with conviction...way underrated as a vocalist if you ask me. He has distinctive vocal style unto himself, the second you hear him you know its Graham
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      I used to not like the guy honestly based off the Rainbow stuff. back in the 80's when I got the Live Alcatrazz album I gained a great appreciation for his vocals. The guy hits every note with conviction...way underrated as a vocalist if you ask me. He has distinctive vocal style unto himself, the second you hear him you know its Graham
                      I agree 100%

Comment

I always thought of Graham Bonnet as metal's Michael Bolton - on "10" all the time, no nuance or dynamics.

Also, other than in Impelliteri, I think he has the distinction of being the worst famous singer in every band he's been in. In Rainbow - well, there's Dio, and Joe Lynn Turner's better too. MSG? Robin MacAuley. Yngwie? Jeff Scott Soto, Mark Boals and again JLT.

He's okay, but I'm just not really a fan. His voice is annoying.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X