New Iron Maiden song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Iron Maiden song

hey guys click the link todd posted to hear it, thats where i got it from. theres a problem with my smpt server on my email and nothing is going out

Comment

I've been a Maiden fan since about 1983, and I have to say this is their worst album cover to date.

Official Dance of Death Cover from IronMaiden.com

Eddie and background are decent, but the 3D computer generated people are extremely geigh. It looks like an ad for the new Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas. I pray the album is solid.

Comment

The cover really is total sh*te. Im not gonna even go into that floating midget/child, supposedly 'on' the 'dogs' back. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
        Ive also heard the new song, the fully mixed studio single version.
        Total wank.
        Seriously. Im a big Maiden fan, they were the first band I was really into when I was like 12. I mean I think Im the only Maiden fan who's two favourite albums were Killers and Somewhere In Time (WHY DONT MORE PEOPLE LIKE IT?!?!?!?!?)
        The new song is the kind of sh*te Iron Maiden really do not need to be releasing at the moment. Yeah theyve suddenly got a huge new fanbase of 13 year olds, but why cater to that market? Why not write intelligent metal with good lyrics and decent singing like they used to. Having said that, I havnt listened to the lyrics that much, I just kinda mentally switched off when watching the video.
        CGI Bruce Dickinson anyone? Conjured up racing cars? Do me a favour lads, if its gonna be like this from now on, dont bother.
        [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

I dunno...
          That was a pretty forgettable tune. Not bad, but not good either. Other than Wicker Man, I didn't like the last CD either. When thy lost the dark feel of their music after Piece of Mind it just aint been the same. Good live band tho still.

That is a bad album cover. F*cking embarrasing.

Comment

Working...
          X