X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:ROTF: yea pretty sad compared to the others :ROTF:

Comment

finnman, you are the coolest!
      i want all those, including the ones you drew.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Don't Break The Oath opened a whole new world of music for me. I still use Come To The Sabbath as a sound check riff. KD was doing crazy crap way before Marilyn Manson was even a thought. I prefer the early MF stuff over KD's solo work though.
        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
          No No No.
          I did not draw those Toe.
          I drew these.
          I forget what web site had those awesome drawings.
          Someone on here had the link.
          I posted these pics long time ago after a
          thread on K.D. just like this one.
          I wish a movie would be made about "Them"
          Play the song and look at the drawings, they fit.
          I believe someone from covenworldwide.org drew those. There's some serious art work going on ever there.

A "THEM" movie would be killer with a conspiracy sequel... Most KD CD's would make a cool movie though, except VooDoo... Never could get into that one.
          Last edited by St.James; 11-18-2006, 04:19 PM.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

st.James
            Now Andy plays mostly Caparison guitars. Still plays BC Rich too though.

Comment

Originally posted by ilbianconero View Post
              st.James
              Now Andy plays mostly Caparison guitars. Still plays BC Rich too though.
              Really? Did not know that.. Cool deal then.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                A "THEM" movie would be killer with a conspiracy sequel... Most KD CD's would make a cool movie though, except VooDoo... Never could get into that one.
                There was talk about an Abigail movie around 1987 when the album came out. I remember an interview with King (can't remember if it was in a magazine or on the radio) where he said he was going to be in negotiations with a film production company to do it. I guess nothing ever came of it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's his IMDB page, Toe

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    There was talk about an Abigail movie around 1987 when the album came out. I remember an interview with King (can't remember if it was in a magazine or on the radio) where he said he was going to be in negotiations with a film production company to do it. I guess nothing ever came of it.

Too bad. Would have been a cool movie. Now that Abigail II is out they'll do something with them... (Wishful thinking)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Not sure how accurate that page is. It has King at 6'3". From what I've heard and the videos I've seen he's a smaller dude.

Comment

• Well, you can submit corrections!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Have a look at this http://www.andylarocque.com/
                          Although it doesn't seem to be Andy's own site. Just some fan has put it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X